(A friend forwarded me the following joke – even though we all know humor is lost in translation, it is still tempting to try this one.)
- Chinese chess (Xiangqi): emblem of Chinese politics – everything is about protecting the commander in chief.
- Mahjong: emblem of the Chinese national – scheme against each other, only one's own success matters.
- Go (Weiqi): emblem of Chinese thinking – either black or white.
- Land Battle Chess: emblem of Chinese officialdom – one rank higher crushes you to death.
- Acrobatics: emblem of China's current situation – all the flip-flops only to maintain stability.
- Kung Fu: emblem of China's military – a frightening posture, without ever having defeated anyone.